Who are we?
The terms “we”, “us” or “our” shall refer to Tall Man Solutions Ltd.
- We are a company registered in England and Wales with company number 1017920384.
- Our registered office is 23 Church Street, Rickmansworth, Herts WD3 1EE
- Our correspondence address is 25 The Gardens, Watford, WD17 3DT
- Our website is www.tallmansolutions.co.uk
What’s covered by this privacy notice?
We take your privacy seriously and believe that by being clear about how we use your personal information will allow us to build trust with our customers, suppliers and employees. The privacy notice tells you what to expect us to do with your personal information when you make contact with us or use one of our services. We’ll tell you:
- why we are able to process your information
- what purpose we are processing it for
- whether you have to provide it to us
- how long we store it for
- whether there are other recipients of your personal information
- whether we intend to transfer it to another country, and
- whether we do automated decision-making or profiling.
Registration with the Information Commissioner’s Office
For the purposes of processing of your personal data we act as a data controller, joint data controller and a data processor. Further details can be found in the section, “Personal Data Processed”.
We are registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office as a data controller with registration number . You can contact our data protection officer by email at email@example.com
- data controller means a person who (either alone or jointly or in common with other persons) determines the purposes for which and the manner in which any personal data are, or are to be processed
- data processor, in relation to personal data, means any person (other than an employee of the data controller) who processes the data on behalf of the data controller
- processing, in relation to information or data means obtaining, recording or holding the information or data or carrying out any operation or set of operations on the information or data, including:
- organisation, adaptation or alteration of the information or data,
- retrieval, consultation or use of the information or data,
- disclosure of the information or data by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, or
- alignment, combination, blocking, erasure or destruction of the information or data
How do we get information?
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have requested information about one of our services.
- You wish to attend, or have attended one of the courses we deliver.
- You have made a complaint or enquiry to us.
- You have applied to, or have delivered services on our behalf as an associate trainer, assessor or in some other capacity.
- You are a supplier and have provided your details for the fulfilment of a contract.
- You have consented to receive marketing materials from us.
- You choose to follow our company via a social media channel e.g. by liking our Facebook page or following our Twitter profile.
We also receive personal information indirectly, in the following scenarios:
- Your employer has provided your details in order to register you for one of the courses we deliver.
- Someone involved in the delivery of our services e.g. an associate trainer has given your contact details as an emergency contact or a referee.
- Your image was captured during one of courses, at a networking event or other marketing event and may appear in our marketing materials. In all these situations you can expect to be notified of the potential capture of images/videos to allow you to object to the processing.
- Your image was captured by our CCTV.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights we need to make you aware of. The rights available to you depend on our reason for processing your information. For each of your rights we have provided a link to allow you to obtain the latest information on these rights directly from the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) website (https://ico.org.uk).
- Your right to be informed if your personal data is being used
- Your right of access
You always have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information. (ICO: Your right of access)
- Your right to rectification
You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete. This right always applies. (ICO: Your right to get your data corrected)
- Your right to erasure (right to be forgotten)
You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances. (ICO: Your right to get your data deleted)
- Your right to restriction of processing
You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances. For example if you are concerned about the accuracy of the data or how it is being used. (ICO: Your right to limit how organisations use your data)
- Your right to data portability
This only applies to information you have given us. You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another, or give it to you. The right only applies if we are processing information based on your consent or under, or in talks about entering into a contract and the processing is automated. (ICO: Your right to data portability)
- Your right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing (use) in some circumstances. This right applies where we are processing your data for our legitimate interests or direct marketing. (ICO: The right to object to the use of your data).
- Your right regarding automated decision making/profiling
We do not process personal data where automated decision-making or profiling is used. (ICO: Your rights relating to decision being made about you without human involvement)
How to raise a concern
You have the right to raise a concern with us about how we are using your data. This allows us the opportunity to respond and demonstrate that we are serious about handling your personal information responsibly. Please raise any concerns by addressing them to our data protection officer who can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org. (ICO: Raising a concern with an organisation).
If you are not satisfied with our response you can complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office. (ICO: Make a complaint).
Information Commissioner’s Office
Wilmslow SK9 5AF
t: 0303 123 1113
Subject Access Requests
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. We have one calendar month to respond to you. Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
Personal Data Processed
Our Services are available for purchase only for those over the age of 16. Our Services are not targeted to, intended to be consumed by or designed to entice individuals under the age of 16. If you know of or have reason to believe anyone under the age of 16 has provided us with any personal data, please contact us.
What happens if you don’t provide your data?
You do not have to provide us with any personal information, however failure to do so may result in one of the following issues.
- We will be unable to register you for a course/training/service. This relates especially to the non-provision of age related information which in some instances must be provided to awarding bodies where the qualification has a legal minimum age restriction.
- We will be unable to process any course paperwork or action any requests to award qualifications and issue certificates.
- We will be unable to make payment or query services you have delivered.
- We may not be able to answer a query/complaint you have raised.
If there is a specific type of data you would prefer not to provide please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be able to inform you of the exact implication of not supplying the information.